Last week I shared a Gift Guide of items personally tested and proven. This week I share items that are on my personal wish list. This is gear that I have researched and/or find fascinating. Pretty sure all of the below would enhance your and my outdoor experiences.
- Remaining warm and staying dry is key while in the wild. The lightweight MSR Zing covers your gear and friends for multi-day adventures.
- Winter weather brings cold chills. Stop cold chills with the legendary Filson Mackinaw Cruiser. 24oz. wool and 110+ 5-star reviews speak for themselves.
- Blog-inspiration can spark on any adventure. Be prepared to draft future blog posts with Field Notes.
- Kickin' through slush while celebrating 100 years of the famed Maine company is ideal. Besides - I don't have a pair of tan L.L. Bean Maine Hunting Shoes and should.
- I'm planning my first home purchase and a reliable wood stove will be my best friend. The Gransfors Bruks Splitting Axe sets the historic standard.
- Fresh black coffee while ice fishing is a dream. The Coleman Propane Stainless Steel Carafe brews on-the-go in the convenience of your own ice shanty.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'd love to wear my passion on my chest. The Best Made Co. Campfire Lapel Pin signifies outdoor passion.
- Slide under a Pendleton Wool Blanket as the snow envelopes your front yard. Guaranteed to warm.
- 500 lumens is enough to light up the landscape (or blind an attacker) on your hikes and adventures this winter. The Surefire P2X Fury is what big boys dream of.