Fall is here and the cold air is slowly sneaking in. Whether picking farm-patch pumpkins, stirring up some homemade apple cider, or venturing out for a backyard hike - here are a few priceless essentials to keep you warm while catching everyone's eye while winter draws near.
- Woolrich's Original Buffalo Check - An American wool to keep you warm well into winter.
- Filson's Alaskan Guide - 7 ounces of brushed cotton twill trusted by Alaskan bush pilots.
- Carhartt's Slub Cotton Plaid - A stylish and slim fit lightweight base layer for town.
- Merrell's Highgate Reversible - Vibrant and wicking plaid that will keep your adventures dry.
- Filson's San Juan Wool - A tight merino wool weave that won't allow the cold air in.
- Pendleton's Snap Front Austin - Vintage styling to make you at home in the outdoors.